http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/sportsawards_2259_227194222" D-Ring Leather Binders3320FN-AP$106.504Holds standard three-hole punched material. One interior pocket. Measures 12 1/2" x 11" x 2 3/4". Fine leather - black or tan.76664-7
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee!
At TrophyCentral, we are committed to your complete satisfaction. While we predominately sell through the Internet, rest assured there are real people behind the scenes to assist you! TrophyCentral Customer Satisfaction Rating: 99.3%!
- Items in original condition may be returned within 30 days for money back or replacement
- Does not apply to engraved or imprinted items, but if the item can be reused by removing the engraving plate, we will make every attempt to accept the return.
- Does not apply to special orders, display cases or trophy cases (damage to items must be reported at time of shipment to the shipper for credit or return).
- A 15% - 25% restocking fee may apply depending on item.
- A Return Authorization is required prior to return so we can match your return to your original order & provide credit.
To close this window, please press the X in the upper-right corner.
Processing Time: 4 to 7 business days w/initials or name, 10 to 14 w/logo , 3 to 5 for stock items, (rush service available – please call) Ships From: Teaneck, NJ Shipping Method: UPS (FedEx available on request)
Holds standard three-hole punched material. One interior pocket. Measures 12 1/2" x 11" x 2 3/4". Fine leather - black or tan.
If ordering more than one, please enter quantity first (See Select Options tab to enter quantity). Large quantities may take 15-20 seconds to calculate).
There are no Related Items for this product!
Overall Rating for 2" D-Ring Leather Binders
(based on 1 review)
2" D-Ring Leather Binder - great quality.
By Russ from Herriman UT on January 12, 2010
It is a little larger than I anticipated from the photo. Although it is a 2" d-ring, the back of the binder is 3-12" wide. The quality of the leather and stitching is flawless and the appearance is pleasing.
The soft leather feel and the quality of workmanship is superior.
I have a concern that the sharp corners of the back will wear out prematurely.